Welcome to the cruising blog of Wayne and Michele Sharp!

If you want to learn a little bit about cruising, satisfy your curiosity, live vicariously, or be entertained, I think you've come to the right place.

Feel free to ask questions or post comments in the comment section of each post; I will respond to all of them. You can also email us at reluctantsailor@me.com.

We've written a book based on the blog from our first journey in 2007 - Adventures of a Once Reluctant Sailor: A Journey of Guts, Growth, and Grace. It is available online from my website at reluctantsailor.net, and from Apostle Islands Booksellers, Copperfish Books, Amazon, and Barnes and Noble. Your local bookstore can also order it for you. We've included over 170 color and black and white photos.

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Blog stuff

A couple of people have emailed me and said that they tried to post comments on the blog but were not able to. I went in to my settings and changed it so that you don't need to do word verification to comment. It's intended to keep out spam or something, so if you see "unusual" comments, please disregard them. If that doesn't fix the problem, I don't know what else to do.

Also, if you subscribe to the blog, sometimes you will see multiples of the same entry. Sometimes Blogger will hiccup (five times yesterday, I think) or sometimes I will go back and do an edit or add photos. You will miss nothing and avoid aggravation if you only read the most recent one.

Now that the sun is up, I can see that the sky is mostly clear. A snorkeling day? Let's hope so! It's a bit strange to wake up to the sound of crowing roosters, but I like it.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome and respond to comments and questions.