Welcome to the cruising blog of Wayne and Michele Sharp!

If you want to learn a little bit about cruising, satisfy your curiosity, live vicariously, or be entertained, I think you've come to the right place.

Feel free to ask questions or post comments in the comment section of each post; I will respond to all of them. You can also email us at reluctantsailor@me.com.

We've written a book based on the blog from our first journey in 2007 - Adventures of a Once Reluctant Sailor: A Journey of Guts, Growth, and Grace. It is available online from my website at reluctantsailor.net, and from Apostle Islands Booksellers, Copperfish Books, Amazon, and Barnes and Noble. Your local bookstore can also order it for you. We've included over 170 color and black and white photos.

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Artistic Conch




I watched this little guy as he created a design in the sand. Wayne and I agreed on what the design looks like; what do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Oh, for crying out loud! Here I am, fixing things on the blog (no, we're not in the Bahamas this year), forgetting that anyone might be paying attention... I might have known!

    Well, since you popped up, Tracy, I'll let you be the first to know that I've been working on turning our 2007 blog into a book. I was planning to email you and a few others before mentioning it on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete

We welcome and respond to comments and questions.